Individual Cherry Pies
¼ c. all-purpose flour
½ c. packed light brown sugar
1 tsp. cinnamon
½ c. butter
½ c. chopped pecans
1 (16.3 oz) buttermilk biscuits (large ones)
1 (21 oz.) can cherry pie filling
1. In a medium bowl, combine flour, brown sugar and cinnamon. With a fork, cut in butter until mixture resembles course crumbs. Stir in nuts.
2. Separate dough into 8 biscuits and cut each biscuit in half to make 16. With floured fingers, flatten each to form a 4-inch circle.
3. Press each biscuit round into an ungreased muffin cup and up the side of the cup. Spoon 2 Tbsp. of the pie filling into each biscuit lined cup. Sprinkle each with 2 Tbsp. of the flour mixture. Cups will be full.
4. Bake for 18 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 5 minutes and remove pies to cool completely on a wire rack.
5. Serve warm with a dollop of whipped topping or small scoop of vanilla ice cream.