It doesn’t get much easier than this for a tasty little after-school or Saturday afternoon treat for the kids!
Easy Peanut Butter Cookie Treats
1 Prepackaged tube of peanut butter cookie dough
1 bag of mini peanut butter cups
Preheat oven to temperature on cookie dough packaging~likely 350°F.
1. Completely remove the packaging from the cookie dough tube. Slice the dough into 1-inch diameter slices. Cut each circle into 4 pieces.
2. Coat mini muffin pan with cooking spray.
3. Drop a piece of dough into each muffin cup. That’s it… don’t smash it down.
4. Bake for 7 minutes and remove from oven. Cool about 3 or 4 minutes on a wire rack.
5. Unwrap the mini peanut butter cups and press one down into each cup. Cool about 15 minutes before removing cookies from pan to a wire rack to completely cool.