Imperial Glazed Chicken
~Barb Kasel, Adams, Minn.~
Barb says this recipe is easy to make and she serves it with potatoes or pasta.
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
¾ c. flour
1 tsp. curry powder
½ tsp. salt
¼ tsp. ground black pepper
6 Tbsp. unsalted butter
2 Tbsp. sherry
1/3 c. orange marmalade
1. Mix flour, curry powder, salt and pepper.
2. Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
3. Dredge chicken on both sides in seasoned flour and brown in butter, about 4 minutes on each side.
4. Reduce heat and cook until tender and chicken is cooked through.
5. Just before chicken is done, add marmalade and sherry, and continue cooking for about 5 minutes.
PS – The piece of chicken in the photo appears to have eyes/nose/mouth. It is a little bit creepy… sorry!