What’s for dinner tonight? Quick and easy and a twist on a favorite meal at Sutton Central! Tater Tot Taco Salad. The recipe is exactly what it sounds like. But here is a general sense of what you’ll need from Taste of Home! Of course I have to adjust ingredients to serve many more than two!
- 2 cups frozen miniature Tater Tots
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 2 tablespoons taco sauce
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1. Bake Tater Tots according to package directions.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in taco seasoning. Divide Tater Tots between two serving plates or bowls.
- 3. Top with taco mixture, cheese, olives, lettuce, taco sauce and sour cream. Yield: 2 servings.