Cheesy Goulash Casserole
16 oz. elbow macaroni bag or box
1 lb. ground beef (easily could add another pound if you’re like me)
Seasoning blend (as much or little as you like with your ground beef)
2 cans condensed tomato soup
1 c. cheddar cheese
1 c. mozzarella cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cook noodles according directions. Typically bring 5 quarts water to boil then add noodles and cook up to 8 minutes for tender.
3. Soften seasoning blend or onions in large skillet, add ground beef to brown. Once beef is cooked fully, add 2 cans of tomato soup, then add ½ can of water to beef/soup and mix together. Cook for several minutes until noodles finish.
4. After draining noodles, pour noodles into greased 9×13 baking dish.
5. Pour ground beef mixture over noodles and stir together.
6. Sprinkle cheese over casserole.
7. Cover with foil.
7. Bake for 15-20 minutes, until cheese is melted.
8. Remove foil and bake for additional 5-10 minutes.