These cute little treasures are an easy-to-make gift idea for teachers, Sunday School staff or other special people in your kids’ lives. The best part is… kids can make them!
Stuff you will need:
-a small glass jar like a Mason or Ball jar with a rim and lid.
-prepared hot chocolate mix
-milk chocolate chips
-wrapped candy canes
-bows, tags, labels
1. Add one serving of dry hot chocolate mix to the bottom of the clean jar.
2. Add 2 tablespoons milk chocolate chips.
3. Fill remainder of jar with marshmallows.
4. Close jar tightly.
5. Attach a candy cane to the side (for a stir stick).
6. Add items like To/From tag with a bow, a sticker on the side with a poem (see below), and a round sticker to the top. Or you can skip the stickers and put the jar inside of a new coffee mug!
Was told that you’ve been good this year.
Always glad to hear it!
With freezing weather drawing near,
You’ll need to warm the spirit.
So here’s a little Snowman Soup,
Complete with stirring stick.
Add 8 oz. hot water, sip it slow,
It’s sure to do the trick!