Mini Bacon Cheeseburger Meatballs
Serve these cute little dippers with condiments like ketchup, mustard, barbecue sauce or mayonnaise. Turkey or chicken meatballs work as well as spicy meatballs. The kids really go for these and like to thread their own toppings.
1 (26-oz.) pkg. frozen homestyle meatballs
Sliced American cheese, cut in fourths
1 (16-oz.) pkg. bacon, browned and cut into pieces
1 head lettuce, cut into small pieces
1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
1. Bake meatballs according to package instructions.
2. Meanwhile, prepare remaining ingredients.
3. Thread your desired toppings (minus the cheese) in order on cocktail toothpicks.
4. When the meatballs are done baking, top each meatball with a small slice of cheese and place back in the oven for three minutes to melt the cheese.
5. Poke the already stacked skewer into the meatball, plate and serve.