1 can refrigerated crescent dough sheet
4-oz. cream cheese, softened
¾ tsp. Italian seasoning
1 c. shredded mozzarella cheese
12 frozen meatballs, ½ oz. or 1 oz. type
1 ¼ c. spaghetti sauce
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray 12 muffin pan cups with cooking spray.
2. Remove dough from can and spread into a rectangle. Use a pizza cutter to cut dough into 12 equal-sized squares. Press squares into the bottom of the muffin pan cups.
3. In a bowl, combine cream cheese, seasoning and ½ c. mozzarella cheese. Divide the mixture evenly among the 12 muffin cups. Spread on the bottom with a spoon.
4. Place a meatball on top of the cheese mixture. Spoon 2 tablespoons of spaghetti sauce onto the top of each meatball. Sprinkle the remaining mozzarella cheese on top.
5. Bake 15 minutes, or until golden brown.
Apron Strings Tips: If you have the regular crescent rolls, press the edges together to form a large rectangle roughly 8”x18” before you cut it. The taste can vary based on the type of frozen meatballs you purchase and you can play around a bit with the flavor of spaghetti sauce you select. These are best eaten after you bake them.