Instant Pot Honey Pork Chops
Adapted from onceamonthmeals.com
2 lbs. pork chops
1/2 tsp. sea salt
1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
1/4 c. honey
2 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
1/2 Tbsp. maple syrup
pinch of minced ginger
1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
1/8 tsp. ground cloves
1. Sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper and place in the inner pot.
2. Set Instant Pot to sauté.
3. Brown pork chops on each side.
4. In a small bowl, combine honey, Dijon mustard, maple syrup, ginger, cinnamon and cloves. Pour over pork chops.
5. Lock cover into place and seal steam nozzle.
6. Set on the manual setting for 15 minutes.
7. When done, quick release the pressure valve and open the lid carefully.