Cranberry and White Chocolate Christmas Cookie
The combination of dried cranberries and white chocolate chips in this pretty cookie make it a fanciful addition to your holiday baking list.
1 c. unsalted butter, softened
1 c. granulated sugar
2 large eggs
2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
2 1/4 c. all-purpose flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
1 c. white chocolate morsels
1 c. dried cranberries
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. In the bowl of stand mixer, beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs one at a time and vanilla until well blended.
3. In a large bowl, stir together flour, baking soda and salt until ingredients are incorporated.
4. Slowly add flour mixture to creamed ingredients in mixer and continue to beat on lower speed until a soft dough forms and all ingredients are incorporated. Stir in cranberries and white chocolate morsels.
5. Use a cookie scoop (1 Tbsp. scoop) to drop dough about 1 1/2 inches apart on baking sheet. Bake for 7-9 minutes. Cool on baking sheet for about 1 minute and remove to wire rack to cool completely.
Apron Strings Tips: This recipe is easy to double and they the cookies freeze well. This cookie is perfect for gifting in a cello bag that shows off the colorful cranberries and white chocolate in each cookie.